2021 Budget Planner
Q: If you do not know the total dollar amount of your expenses per month, how will you know if you are spending more than you make?
A: You will not know. But, you will know once you set up your budget!
Seriously though, in order to effectively manage your money, you need to know 1. Your total income and 2. Your total expenses. That is it.
Once you have that part figured out, you will be able to know how much you can afford to save per month. 🙂
To see if you would benefit from a budget planner, answer these questions below:
- Do you want to know how much your monthly income is? And or, yearly income?
- Do you want to track your total expenses and see what is left over?
- Do you want a way to keep track of your total savings?
- Do you want to keep track of your spending to help you better understand your spending habits?
If you answered yes to most of those questions, then you will absolutely benefit from using this planner!
What is included?
- January – December budgeting spreadsheets
- Budgeting tips
- Total savings tracker (To keep track of current savings)
- Debt Payoff plan
- Monthly or Bi-weekly option
- Yearly spending reports
Bonus: My support along the way
If you have read this far, click the link below to get your budget planner!
Thank you so much for your support!